GRUNDOBORE200S is an auger boring system for the steered and non-steered installation gradient pipes especially for sewer house connections. The unit can be launched out of the smallest of pits and manholes of 1 m diameter as the pressing frame and the bore-thrust unit can be installed can be installed separately.
- Easy mounting by dismantling the system components
- Highprecision installation
- Simple, time-saving machine alignment
- Equipment: rig, core borer, steering bore head, winged bore head for upsizing, re-usable retrievable pipes, augers
- Walk-over detection system
|GRUNDOBORE200S for launch out of manholes or small pits.|
Trenchless installation of a new sewer house connection or where the residential street had just been renewed.
- Bore length 18 m, gradient 5%
- Launch out of a sewer at approx. 3 m depth
- Target pit at the house in approx. 2,30 m depth
- New pipe PP HM 170 x 12 mm, 450 mm long
- Core bore out of a manhole 250 mm diameter
- Pilot bore 82.5 mm diameter using the steering bore head
- Upsizing using the winged bore head, soil excavation using the auger through the retrievable pipes
- Pulling in of the pipe